Information about airport transportation to our conference venue in downtown New Orleans can be found below. Additional information about other venues will be added by early October.
Our main venue is the InterContinental New Orleans hotel, where all panels, roundtables, and seminars will be held. There will be a floorplan of the hotel and its meeting rooms in the final program.
The information below outlines transportation options from Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport to the InterContinental New Orleans.
General Directions and Transportation:
- Take the Airport Shuttle from Louis Armstrong Airport to the InterContinental Hotel
- Check Lyft and Uber’s fare estimates from the airport to the hotel
- More information about transportation in New Orleans is available on the airport website.
Driving directions from Louis Armstrong International Airport:
- Get on I-10E in Metairie from Airport Rd. (3.9 mi)
- Continue on I-10E to New Orleans. Take exit 232. (9.1 mi)
- Continue on Howard Ave. Take Poydras St. to St. Charles Ave. (2.7 mi)
Directions from New Orleans Lakefront Airport:
- Get on I-10W from Sikorsky Dr., Stars and Stripes Blvd., Downman Rd. and Morrison Rd.
- Follow I-10W to Orleans Ave. Take exit 235A.
- Take Basin St. and Gravier St. to St. Charles Ave.
- The InterContinental New Orleans has on-site valet parking available.
- Self-parking is also available in various nearby areas.